Group Decisions – Fast – Anonymous – Instant
The CLiKAPAD voting solution is the ideal tool for gathering feedback and opinions from groups of people.
Adding interactive voting slides brings a whole new lease of life to your presentations. Data is collected using credit card sized keypads and the results are instantly plotted in a graphing style of your choice.
After voting, the graphs are automatically embedded into your PowerPoint presentation, ready to be instantly shared with colleagues, participants or client. Voting data can be exported to Excel to create custom reports and share data.
- Conferences and Events. CLiKAPAD’s audience response systems (ARS) are a fantastic tool for conferences, whatever your industry. Whether you work in healthcare, marketing or entertainment, individuals can offer their opinion by anonymously voting at any events you are hosting.
- CLiKAPAD’s response systems seamlessly integrate into PowerPoint presentations, offering a range of benefits for your annual general meeting. From quickly polling the meeting and displaying votes instantly, to publishing results instantaneously in either a graph or chart format, AGMs are a breeze when ARS solutions are involved.
- Looking to add a bit of fun and interactivity to your event? CLiKAPAD’s response systems show results instantly, and can be embedded into your quiz slides to effortlessly monitor each team/individual’s performance.
- Using a voting system can help gain an insight into the current level of understanding that your team has. This, in turn, enables you to pitch training at the right level, helping to ensure that it is as effective as possible.
- Market Research. Standard market research techniques take a while to gather any significant amount of data. CLiKAPAD’s audience response system can gather a large amount of primary market research at a much quicker rate, allowing you to refocus targets accordingly.
- And more! Supporting corporate training, presentations, game shows, audience polling, classroom voting, and HR processes, audience response systems offer a huge range of different applications. To see how an ARS solution could help you, speak to one of our representatives today.
When would I use this?
CLiKAPAD is an incredibly versatile tool. Any time that you are presenting using PowerPoint, a CLiKAPAD voting system can add the extra dimension that makes your presentation stand out from the crowd.
When you want to gather honest opinions and it’s important for individuals views not to be swayed by others, anonymous voting can be the key.
Using an audience response system at an annual general meeting (AGM) provides you with a range of advantages and benefits. The system will allow you to take accurate votes on issues and questions brought up throughout the agenda. If your AGM involves any kind of voting on issues or resolutions, audience response is far faster and more accurate than a pen-and-paper system. Plus it can provide complete anonymity to the voters.
Add fun to your events with the use of quiz slides. Results can be shown per individual or team.
Voting can be used to gain knowledge of current levels of understanding, to assist with pitching the training at the correct level. Its also an ideal way to test effectiveness of the training session.
In a workshop environment the speed, anonymity and accuracy of gathering data via the CLiKAPAD system is invaluable to keeping your meeting on track and focused. Anonymous voting provokes honest responses which are unbiased by the opinions of the other participants
The ppvote Matrix software was designed specifically with risk in mind. It enables practitioners to quickly and easily collect anonymous votes from the participants and to automatically plot this data using an XY heat map.
Avoid awkward or biased focus groups by using an Audience Response System as a powerful tool to break the ice and manage discussions.
An audience response system can help you gather large amounts of primary market research at a much quicker pace in comparison to standard techniques.
Audience Response Systems can benefit many areas of a company, supporting HR initiatives company-wide.
The CLiKAPAD audience response system has a huge variety of uses across public sector organisations. Whether your organisation has use for a voting system in a training day, lecture, meeting, or gathering feedback, we can provide you with all of the hardware and software that you need.
Electronic voting systems are known for their ability to produce fast, accurate and honest results from audiences – which is why they are an unparalleled tool in political campaigns.
Staff training sessions are an excellent environment for using an Audience Response System, as they can easily help to break the ice and encourage interactivity, ideas sharing and even a little healthy competition.
Large meetings such as your board meeting or AGM can play a huge role in the success of a business. An ARS can play a hugely valuable role at a large meeting
When weekly meetings are run effectively they can be a great use of time to introduce new concepts to your team, discuss concerns and focus on certain elements of work. Using an audience response system (ARS) can help breathe life into weekly meetings.
The best presentations hold the attention of their audience by adding elements of interactivity. Using an audience response system (ARS) is undoubtedly one of the most effective ways to do this.
Contestant and audience response plays a key role in many game shows. Whether it’s an ‘ask the audience’ style group response or a straight question-and-answer format, an audience response system (ARS) can efficiently and accurately collect answers from everyone in attendance to create a professional quality game show environment.
Whether you’re running a conference, a shareholder meeting or a lecture, it is important to use the time effectively and engage with your audience. A CLiKAPAD audience response system (ARS) can be the most time-effective and accurate way to engage your audience, gain feedback and vote on important issues.
One of the major benefits of using the CLiKAPAD audience response system is that it provides anonymous responses. There are many scenarios in which it can be hugely beneficial to get anonymous feedback or answers to questions from everyone from staff and customers to suppliers and audiences.
An audience polling device can be useful across a huge range of scenarios from gauging opinions in large corporate meetings to making a conference presentation more engaging.
If you have a need for real time voting, the CLiKAPAD audience response system is a fantastic tool. The system can capture a large number of responses instantly and provide them either immediately or store them for later analysis.
Electronic voting systems have a huge range of uses in the classroom setting. At CLiKAPAD, our audience response system has been used in a variety of teacher training programmes, providing educators and learners with a valuable tool that can help keep lessons and sessions interesting and involve everyone in the room.
The CLiKAPAD audience response systems (ARS) has multiple uses at universities. Whether in a classroom or lecture hall setting, or used in faculty meetings or training days, our ARS has been designed to be extremely versatile and user friendly.